Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Microsoft, through its 4Afrika Initiative, has been an innovation-enabler – both in Nigeria and across the continent – since 2013, by developing affordable access to the internet, digital skills and an environment that enables start-up success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Career Opportunities at Microsoft Nigeria
Customer Success Account Manager (Student & Recent Graduate) – Technical Consulting & Client Success
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
- Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
- As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
- Customer Success Account Managers drive quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions.
- You will partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs, driving outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads.
- You will drive orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs.
- The CSAM also tracks, escalates, and plans for the remediation of technical blockers and provides engineering feedback to further our product and solutions, as appropriate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, analytical problem solving, and leadership capability
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships
- Seeks opportunities to drive Microsoft Services business results by collaborating with multiple team member
- Product and technology expertise – A passion for technology and working with customer
- Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service
- Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards.
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Education background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, IT & Business Innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive: You don’t just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Method of Application
Important Information / Notice
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Applications to this opportunity are considered for all available student or recent graduate, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.