Canada Visa Lottery 2022 Application Registration Form is Here at (Diversity Visa Program portal). Applications for The entry submission period for DV-2022 application will begin anytime soon.
Here, you will get the latest updates and information on how to Apply for Canada Visa Lottery Successfully.
Paper entries will not be accepted. Applicants are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last week of the registration period to enter. Heavy demand may result in website delays.
There are many thing you need to understand about Canada Visa Lottery before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Canadian visa lottery online general 2020 recruitment is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Canadian visa lottery 2022 form when it’s out. Kindly read the full registration guidelines below:
PROCEDURES FOR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY TO DV-2022
Table of Contents
0.1 PROCEDURES FOR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY TO DV-2022
0.2 THE ENTRY
0.3 9. COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE TODAY
0.4 Canada Visa Lottery 2022/2023 Diversity Visa Program Entry Instructions
0.5 Photo Instructions
0.6 Entry Form
0.7 Canada Visa Lottery 2022 DV Entrant Status Check
0.8 2021 Entrant Status Check
0.9 LIST OF COUNTRIES BY REGION WHOSE NATIVES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DV-2022
0.10 LIST OF COUNTRIES BY REGION WHOSE NATIVES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DV-2022 ASIA
0.11 LIST OF COUNTRIES BY REGION WHOSE NATIVES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DV-2022
1 Does Canada Offer a Canada Immigration Lottery in 2021?
2 Does Canada Have a ‘Green Card’ Lottery?
3 More from my site
The Department of State will only accept completed Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) Entry Forms submitted electronically at www.dvlottery.state.gov during the registration period.
The entry form will only be available for submission during this period and this period only. Entries will NOT be accepted through the U.S. Postal Service.
There is only one way to enter the DV-2009 lottery. You must submit an Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form (E-DV Entry Form), which is accessible only at www.dvlottery.state.gov. Failure to complete the form in its entirety will disqualify the entry. Those who submit the E-DV entry will be asked to include the following information on the E-DV Entry Form.
1. FULL NAME – Last/Family Name, First Name, Middle name
2. DATE OF BIRTH – Day, Month, Year
3. GENDER – Male or Female
4. CITY WHERE YOU WERE BORN
5. COUNTRY WHERE YOU WERE BORN – The name of the country should be that which is currently in use for the place where you were born.
6. COUNTRY OF ELIGIBILITY OR CHARGEABILITY FOR THE DV PROGRAM – Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. Your country of eligibility is not related to where you live. If you were born in a country that is not eligible for the DV program, please review the instructions to see if there is another option for country of chargeability available for you. For additional information on chargeability, please review Frequently Asked Question #1 of these instructions.
7. ENTRY PHOTOGRAPH(S) – See technical information on photograph specifications. Make sure you include photographs of your spouse and all your children, if applicable. See Frequently Asked Question #11
8. MAILING ADDRESS – In Care Of, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City/Town, District/Country/Province/State, Postal Code/Zip Code, Country
9. COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE TODAY
10. PHONE NUMBER (optional)
11. E-MAIL ADDRESS (optional)
12. WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, AS OF TODAY?
You must indicate which one of the following represents your own highest level of educational achievement: (1) Primary school only, (2) High school, no degree, (3) High school degree, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate level courses, (8) Master degree, (9) Some doctorate level courses, and (10) Doctorate degree.
13. MARITAL STATUS – Unmarried, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Legally Separated
14. NUMBER OF CHILDREN: Entries must include the name, date and place of birth of your spouse and all natural children, as well as all legally-adopted children and stepchildren, who are unmarried and under the age of 21 (do not include children who are already U.S. citizens or Legal Permanent Residents), even if you are no longer legally married to the child’s parent, and even if the spouse or child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you. Note that married children and children 21 years or older are not eligible for the diversity visa. Failure to list all children who are eligible will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview.
After reading the instructions, click the “Begin Entry” button below to enter the DV Program.
Canada Visa Lottery 2022/2023 Diversity Visa Program Entry Instructions
Please read the DV-2022 Entry Instructions carefully. Entrants may be disqualified for not completing the entry form correctly or by submitting more than one entry. Use the link below to view the instructions.
Before beginning the entry process, verify that your picture and pictures for any dependents fully comply with DV entry photo requirements included in the DV-2022 instructions. Your case will be disqualified if you submit a non-compliant photo. For examples of acceptable photos, click the button below.
The entry form is prepared in two parts, one for the primary Entrant and one for derivatives (if any). Each part must be completed correctly and completely before going to the next part. After all parts are completed, the entry will be submitted to the DV-2022 Processing Center. Click the link below to begin the entry process.
Canada Visa Lottery 2022 DV Entrant Status Check
DV-2022 Entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 8, 2021. The DV-2022 registration period opens on October 7, 2020, and closes on November 10, 2020. DV-2022 Entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least September 30, 2022.
2021 Entrant Status Check
DV-2021 Entrants have until September 30, 2021 to check the status of their entry through this website. The DV-2021 registration period was from October 2, 2019, until November 5, 2019. Click Here to check DV-2022 and DV-2021 Entrant Status.
LIST OF COUNTRIES BY REGION WHOSE NATIVES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DV-2022
The lists below show the countries whose natives are eligible for DV-2022 within each geographic region for this diversity program. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) identified the countries whose natives are not eligible for the DV-2022 program according to the formula in Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Dependent areas overseas are included within the region of the governing country. The countries whose natives are NOT eligible for this diversity program (because they are the principal source countries of Family-Sponsored and Employment-Based immigration, or “high admission” countries) are noted after the respective regional lists.