BRAC University International Scholarship 2021/2022: Academic talented students are hereby opportune for BRAC University International Scholarship. Applications are hereby invited from international undergraduate and postgraduate students. This scholarship is available for students with excellent academic achievement.
The awarded scholarship will be applicable for the current semester. 100% tuition and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) waiver with food and accommodation are awarded to economically disadvantaged but meritorious students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bristol, Bangladesh
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Bristol, Bangladesh
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition and other fees
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the BRAC University International Scholarship 2021/2022;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for Undergraduate & Postgraduate program in various courses offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Have applied to start a one-year full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2021.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Bristol, Bangladesh
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Bristol’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for BRAC University International Scholarship 2021/2022
Interested and eligible are encouraged to apply, you are advice to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University, Bangladesh. Download and complete these award application forms and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), BRAC University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
Share to a friend who needs this