Boston University is higher education institution that offers full- and part-time undergraduate, graduate programs. The university is known by its diversity where it has more than 32,500 undergraduate and graduate students from all over the world. It is also one of the largest universities in the area.
Their academic education programs are excellent and there’s nothing negative to say about the university, except its very expensive tuition cost. The tuition and fees can go up to $55,892.
Thankfully, the amount of financial aid given makes the school affordable for most students, and especially international students.
Discover next all the details related to Boston University Presidential Scholarship for International Students:
- Deadline: 1 Dec 2020 (Annual).
- Course starts: Fall 2021
- Country: USA.
- City: Boston.
- Host Institution: Boston University.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Level of study: Bachelors Degree.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Award value: US$25,000
This scholarship targets incoming first-year students who are bright and demonstrate outstanding academic accomplishment as well as excellence beyond the classroom.
The value of the scholarship is US$25,000, and it is renewable for up to 4 years of undergraduate study. The scholarship covers a living stipend, tuitio, health insurance and airfare.
- Candidates must be international students (non-US citizens or non-US Permanent Resident Green Card Holders).
- Candidates Must have F-1 Student Visa or J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa to study in the US.
- Candidates must have finished the equivalent of a US secondary school education, are GED recipients, or have completed a secondary school equivalency exam.
- Candidates must be interested in leadership.
How to apply:
No more application forms are needed. For studies starting in Fall 2021, students should provide their course application and supporting credentials by 1 December 2020.
For more detailed information, check their offiacial website.