If you are facing financial difficulties to pay for your University education, then now you don’t need to be upset anymore. The Bond University is delighted to offer its Master of Architecture funding for the academic session 2020-2021.- Advertisement –
The funding promotes international students who want to pursue postgraduate coursework in the area of architecture and built environment.
Since 1989, Bond University has provided the students with a life-changing experience. It offers a number of globally recognized graduate and research programs that draw students from all over the globe. The university is ranked first for delivering Australia’s best educational experiences.
The university offers a strong reputation for international education. As well as education, it gives its participants plenty of opportunities to expand their expertise and skills. The university campus houses many world-class facilities such as hi-tech computer laboratories, lecture theaters, case study and conference halls, teaching classrooms, research and sports areas, and so on.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in architecture and built environment.
For an accepted course this assistance will cover the full tuition fee. Besides this, it will offer students the opportunity to enhance expertise and mentoring with sponsoring partners.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the Bond University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should recognize for admission and offer a place in the master’s degree in architecture.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Geoff Boyes Scholarship at Ryerson University in Canada 2021
- Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship in Canada 2021
- Lester B. Pearson International Students Scholarship at University of Toronto 2021
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Bond University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements mention below in order to be able to study at the university.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 19, 2020.