The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) was established by the National Postgraduate Medical College Decree No. 67 of 24th September,1979, now Cap N59 Laws of the Federation 2004, as is a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal.
These specialists are the Consultants in Tertiary Health Institutions and Lecturers in the Universities’ Medical and Dental Schools. Functions The functions of the College include but are not limited.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Assistant Registrar at the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
Table of Contents
- Assistant Registrar
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- Method of Application
- Deadline: November 26, 2020
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND MBA/MA/MSC PhD/Fellowship
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must be a Fellow of the College of over 5 years.
- Must have considerable Administrative experience.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions are as contained in the conditions of service of the College in line with what obtains in the Public Service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their 15 copies of a formal Application accompanied by a detailed CV and photocopies of relevant credentials. The CV should include names and addresses of 3 referees who should be requested to forward their report directly to the College Registrar at the address below.
Applications must be addressed and sent to:
The College Registrar,
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria,
KM 26, Lagos Badagry Expressway,
P.M.B 2003, Ijanikin,