A firm of Chartered Accountants in Oxford are seeking an Accounts Semi Senior / Assistant Accountant to join their growing team.
They offer study support and moving forward a real good opportunity to progress into a Senior role. You will receive exposure to a large variety of clients including not-for-profit, construction, property, entertainment, retail and financial services.
Semi Senior Duties:
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Corporation tax computations
- Partnership tax and personal tax returns
- Management Accounts preparation on a quarterly basis
- Reviewing the bookkeeping and VAT duties by the juniors
- 2+ years’ experience working within practice
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT Qualified or ACCA/ACA part-qualified or soon to be part-qualified
If you would like to be considered for this Semi Senior position, then please apply or contact Accountancy People Shop.