EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. They provide their clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. They also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Analyst would be responsible for researching and reporting on financial information, as well as monitoring financial movements within the market.
- Analysing current and past financial data
- Assessing current financial performance and identifying trends
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the wider business
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Work collaboratively across the entire finance team to analyse business performance and strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Analyst
- BSc degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance or related field
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Abreast of industry updates
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.