Prospective applicants can now start applying for the Agcarm Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship award at Massey University.
Agcarm is the industry association of companies that distribute, manufacture and sell products that keep crops growing and animals healthy.
The Agcarm scholarship program is for the students who desire to learn more in the field.
Massey University was founded in 1927 and has over 30,000 students. Massey has standard classrooms and has produced many notable researchers and scholars.
Area of Study:
• Bachelor of Agricultural Science
• Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science)
• Bachelor of Horticultural Science
• Bachelor of Agribusiness
Summary of Agcarm Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship Award
• Scholarship Worth: $2,500
• Period: One year
• Program: Undergraduate
• Number of award: One award
• Time: Full-time
Eligibility criteria for Agcarm Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship Award:
• You must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
• You be studying a full-time course
• You must have completed the first year of your degree.
Required Documents for Agcarm Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship Award:
• A Curriculum Vitae
• Write a personal statement on why you deserve to be awarded this scholarship and what you intend to spend the scholarship on
• Provide two written references
• Write and submit a brief (300-500 words) statement which demonstrates your personal views on the value of agrichemicals to the primary sector.
• Opening date for application: December 31, 2022
• Closing date for application: March 31, 2023
The Agcarm Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship Award at Massey University in New Zealand is for the individuals who are passionate about the field of Agriculture. The scholarship award is around $2,500 and it is to support the recipient’s educational expenses.