The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore wants to award outstanding students its Africa Scholarship award. The selected students will be parts of the students that will pursue their studies at the Institution.
With the Cattolica Africa scholarship award, the shortlisted will access to tuition fee reductions. However, students will still have to take care of some of their bills which include living expenses.
About Africa Scholarship Award
• Eligible country: African countries
• Programme: Master’s degree
• Number of Scholarships: Not mentioned
• Scholarship worth: €5540 tuition waiver every year
• Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Eligibility Requirements for the Africa Scholarship Award at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
• Regardless of their countries, students who meet other eligibility requirements are eligible to apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship award.
• Interested students must have completed at least a Bachelor’s degree obtained from a recognized university.
• Interested students must hold English Language test score below:
° IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80
• Interested whose first language is not English must have completed a degree programme taught in the English language.
• Banking and Finance
• The Art and Industry of Narration
• Innovation and Technology Management
• Methods and Topics in Arts Management
• Agricultural and Food Economics
• Statistical and actuarial sciences – Actuarial Sciences for insurance
• Food Processing: innovation and tradition
• Healthcare Management
• Global Business Management
Application Method for the Africa Scholarship Award at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
• Students should download the application instructions and read it. They should ensure that follow the instructions offered so as to properly submit their application.
• Students should pick the degree programmes of their choice. Students can pick up to two programmes. However, students application will be considered for their first choice only. Students whose applications are unsuccessful will be automatically considered for the second choice.
• Students should create their accounts — fill out the online form and upload the documents required.
• Students should pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable) and submit their applications.
Once the payment of the application fee is received, students’ applications will be received. Students should check the status of the application in their Self Service Center if it is “Applied and paid”. If it is not, they should contact. international.
• January 12, 2023
• February 16, 2023
• March 16, 2023
• May 11, 2023
All interested students are to pay the application fee. Students that don’t pay the application fee — applications won’t be processed.
2023: Government of Slovak Republic National Fully Funded Scholarship Program
CSC Scholarships at Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications 2023
University of Tasmania in Australia Fully funded Scholarship for 2023