Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities.
Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant at Bellforte Consulting Limited
Table of Contents
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Our client, an Asset Finance /Leasing Firm is interested in employing an ACCOUNTANT Below are details of the vacancy:
Years of experience: 5 years in the Leasing/Asset Finance/Banking sectors
Location: Lagos Central Business District
- Ensure that all bills that are due are prepared for approval and paid to all parties as at when due further to company policy.
- Ensure that there is no late payment change of any sort and ensure approvals are duly sought from management.
- Track and prepare receivables including ageing analysis of all invoices and payments due.
- Ensure proper creation of invoices.
- Ensure an accurate and up to-date payroll database administration.
- Ensure wages and allowances are prepared on time and payments made according to company policy and wage dates.
Ensure proper tax assessment and remittances to all relevant agencies from local to federal.
Reporting & financial statements:
- Prepare financial reports for management periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly) for budgeting, forecasting and other decision making processes.
- Prepare financial reports as required by management for investors, shareholding, banks and other stakeholders
- Follow the international accounting standards protocol and principles to ensure compliance, fraud and theft prevention.
- Ensure financial procedures and processes are set properly and manage these procedure and processes.
- Ensure approvals are obtained from management on all expenditure and expenses.
- Performance of quality assurance and audit of all documents and processes, paperwork and data submitted by the business development and sales team.
- Ensure the credit committee meets to decide on all loan and lease applications.
- Liaise with human resources and administration, customer service, logistics, business development departments in budgets, administration and compliance of services, governmental agencies and vendors.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all company documents including (but not limited to) cheques, offer letters, client documents etc.
- Ensure an independent verification of all prospective customers’ claims regarding financial solvency, physical location/address.
- Ensure prompt deposit of financial instruments of clients in company accounts on due date.
- Ensure the integrity of all company records in all forms (hard & soft copies).
- Ensure that all sign-on protocols by staff are observed on all systems and prevent breach of all company hardware systems.
. Work closely with company Auditors to facilitate a seamless yearly audit exercise and must demonstrate an understanding of company audit rules and requirements
- Must be conversant with regulatory enforcement agencies and demonstrate ability to build rapport
- Must demonstrate capacity to follow up/chase clients for the payment of all past-due obligations as when due using official, legal, and regulatory methods
Qualifications and Requirements:
ACA, BSc/HND Accounting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Accountant at Bellforte Consulting Limited” should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.