It is always not interesting when your boyfriend has longer, thicker lashes than yours? Or at an instance where you see a girl who doesn’t need to apply mascara daily since her lashes are much in volume? People accept that long lashes instantly lift up your look and enhance your features, not to mention they look incredibly beautiful.
There are some women, who are blessed with long and luscious lashes while some people are only using falsies, coats and coats of mascara, lash extensions to get their eyelash game strong. However, you will be excited when you get to know that it is possible to get those bomb lashes naturally.
If you have been thinking that it is impossible to do anything about the natural length and volume of your lashes or have wondered how to naturally grow eyelashes, we are excited to let you know that it is very possible. In fact, all what you need are ingredients from your kitchen and you are done with it!
Causes of eyelashes fall out
It is important to know why eyelashes fall out. In most cases, short and thin eyelashes might be due to hereditary factors but there are other several reasons that are liable for their fall out or getting thinner and it might include hormonal imbalance, stress, aging, dryness on the lid and many more. Also, breakage of eyelashes could be as a result of using expired or bad quality makeup, rubbing or wiping makeup roughly or dieting. Regardless of the reason for the breakout, you can rely on some natural remedies to help grow your eyelashes back and get fuller, fluttery lashes in no time.
Here are five (5) natural ways to treat your lashes and grow them into thicker and longer, fantastic ones:
1. Castor oil: While castor oil is no longer a strange ingredient in the beauty world, some people aren’t yet harnessing several importance of this powerful ingredient. It can help treat sunburns and wrinkles; it can prevent premature hair gray and dandruff. It is very effective in hair growth and it is one of the quickest methods to improve hair growth and can ensure positive results sooner than expected. When you apply castor oil on the lashes every day, it will get you thicker lashes and prevent them from falling out. You only need to mix a few drops of castor oil with coconut oil and apply gently on the lashes with the use of cotton tips. Do it every night before going to bed and wash it the next morning.
2. Green Tea: Green tea has numerous health benefits and it is yet another benefit for you. Several studies of green tea have proven it to be effective in hair growth while improving hair health. Green tea contains flavonoids and polyphenol known as epigallocatechin-3-gallate EGCG which is active in improving the length and also the volume of the lashes. Drinking green tea regularly or applying it on the lashes both work effectively. You can simply place a green tea bag on the eyelids to grow eyelashes and calm your tired eyes all at once. Also, you can choose to dip a cotton swab in the green tea and dab it on the lashes every day.
3. Olive oil: Olive oil is an old ingredient which is effective to get gravity defying lashes. It is packed with essential fatty acids which work on promoting hair growth while preventing loss of lashes. Yes, it is effective in making your skin flawless and enabling luscious mane. It is a quick remedy to get your lash game on point. Simply dip a cotton swab in the extra virgin olive oil and smear it onto the lashes. It will enable the area to be hydrated, strengthen the hair follicles and ensure your eyelashes are longer and thicker than ever before.
4. Petroleum jelly: This ingredient will not only moisturize the lash lines that contribute to the easy growth of the hair but also keep the area hydrated and soft. It assists in maintaining the overall health of the eyelashes. Simply take a clear mascara wand and apply some Vaseline petroleum jelly on it. Rub it along your upper and lower lashes every day for best results.
5. Vitamin E Oil: This is a tried and tested method to boost eyelash growth. It is a powerful tonic that not only increases the hair growth but also strengthens the lashes and prevents them from shedding. It is very easy to get thicker lashes just by gently massaging the eyes using the oil. You simply need to break a Vitamin E capsule and extract the oil from it. Then massage the lids lightly with fingertips for about five to ten minutes. Apply some on the lashes every day. This process will help with the blood circulation and thus enhance better hair growth of the lashes.
Share to a friend who needs this