The University of Lausanne is glad to announce its 2023 UNIL Master’s Scholarship in Switzerland. The scholarship program is for the 2023-24 academic session. The UNIL scholarships are granted to the outstanding and promising students who desire to pursue their Master’s degree at the University of Lausanne Switzerland.
The UNIL Master’s Scholarships are for the unique students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. The successful applicants will be offered a stipend of CHF 1,600 every month for the duration of their Master’s program (though, it depends on the Master’s degree programs they choose)
Founded in 1537, the University of Lausanne is one of the best universities in Switzerland. Like Oxford University and other reputable, foreign students seek for scholarships from the university.
About UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland
• Scholarship Country: Switzerland
• Program Level: Master’s Degree
• No. of Scholarship: 10
• Eligible Student: International students
• Application Closes: November 1, 2022
Available Courses for University of Lausanne Master’s Scholarship
• Master of Science in Physical Education & Sports Didactics
• Master of education
• Master of Science in Health sciences
• Master from the School of Medicine
• Master of Law
• Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
• All MASs (PhD programmes)
Financial Perks UNIL Scholarship:
• The recipients are exempted from the fixed registration fees for courses.
• The recipients will receive a monthly stipend, CHF 1,600.
Eligibility Criteria for 2023 UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland
• You must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a foreign university
• You will be assessed based on your academic results which you upload
• You must have a command of at least B2 level in French and at least C1 level in the English language
• You must not have registered with UNIL in the past
• You must submit the administration fee (CHF 200)
The successful applicants for this scholarship will receive a monthly stipend, CHF 1,600. Also, they will be exempted from paying the fixed registration fees for courses.