The applications for the Government of Slovak Republic National fully funded scholarship are currently ongoing. In this blog post, we have explained in details all you need to know about this scholarship program, its benefits and the procedure of its application process.
The National fully-funded Scholarship program of the Slovak Republic is for the outstanding International students who wish to study in the country. These scholarships are granted in Master’s and PhD studies, at award is up to 734 € every month.
In 2005, the Government of the Slovak Republic has assented the founding of the National Scholarship Programmer of the Slovak Republic to allow the mobility of students, PhD students, university teachers, artists, and researchers
This scholarship programme is financed by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic.
Government of Slovak Republic National Fully Funded Scholarship Program Summary
• Degree Level: Master’s / PhD
• Scholarship Institution(s): SR Institutes
• Scholarship Country: Slovak Republic
• Duration of Program: 10 months
• Application Closes: 30th of April, 2022 / 31st of October, 2022
• Type of Scholarship: Fully funded
Government of Slovak Republic National Fully Funded Scholarship Program Benefits
• It covers recipients’ living costs such as food, accommodation and others during their studies
• This scholarship offers the following award monthly:
* The Master’s students will receive 400 € every month
* The PhD students will receive 734 € every month
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Slovak Republic National Fully Funded Scholarship Program
• The required language for this scholarship programme is English
• Eligible Student: All students
* You are eligible to apply if you are a university students outside Slovakia.
* You are eligible to apply if you are a Master’s student, or if at the application closing date you have already completed at least 2.5 years of your university study in the same study programme;
* will be on a study stay in Slovakia during your higher education outside Slovakia and you will be accepted by a public, private or state university in Slovakia for an academic mobility1 to study in Slovakia. Qualified applicant for a scholarship in the frame of the NSP:A).
• If as a PhD student, your higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and you are accepted by a public, private or state university or a research institution in Slovakia qualified to carry out a doctoral study programme2 for an academic mobility1 to study/conduct research/artistic stay in the country.
Application Procedure for Government of Slovak Republic National Fully Funded Scholarship Program
• All Aspirants should fill out the online applications and upload all the relevant documents as required
• All aspirants are permitted to submit their applications and relevant attachments either in English or Slovak (any documents written in languages aside these two, documents should be translated officially into English or Slovak language
• When relevant documents are attached to the application and issued by another person that is different from the applicant (example, confirmations of study, it is pertinent to upload each of the documents online.
• After the application has been filled in and all the documents required are attached to the application, aspirants should submit the application by clicking on the “SEND” button. It is very pertinent to the original Admission/Invitation Letter to SAIA, n. o., in Bratislava (SAIA, n. o., Sasinkova 10, 812 20L Bratislava 1).
• Click on the below link for more details about the application requirements:
One of the reasons why some people are not shortlisted for scholarship awards is because they do not pay attention to the details of the scholarship. Details like the eligibility criteria and requirements. Paying attention to the details of this scholarship program will do the applicants lots of good. This is one of the fairest scholarship programs, and applicants will be shortlisted based on merit.