The Fitzwilliam College is currently accepting applications from exceptional students for its E D Davies Scholarships programs in the UK.
Three Fitzwilliam College International Scholarship will be awarded to the creative International applicants who wish to pursue their PhD degree program at the College for the 2022/23 academic session.
The College was founded in 1966, and it has more than 800 students including undergraduates and graduates. Fitzwilliam is a resident college of the University of Cambridge.
• Closing Date: August 31, 2022
• Country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship Provider: Fitzwilliam College
• Program: Postgraduate, PhD
• Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
Benefits of Fitzwilliam College :
• The selected candidates will be offered £1,460 for conference travel and research expenses and living expenses.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international students are eligible to apply for the Fitzwilliam College international Scholarship.
• You can apply for a full-time PhD course of your choice.
How to Apply?
• You are required to take admission in a PhD degree at Fitzwilliam College.
• You need to complete the online application form before you can request for an award.
• You need to demonstrate that you have a good level of written and spoken English.
• You will need to submit your academic records, a copy of passport, curriculum vitae, two references, and recommendation letters.
• You must meet the formal requirements of the PhD program.
Partially funded scholarships are not as competitive as fully funded scholarships. However, both scholarships requirements are always the same. If you are looking for a partially funded scholarship to study in the UK, try the Fitzwilliam International Scholarship.