If Canada is your dream country, you are invited to apply for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada. Annually, Cape Breton University offers scholarships to the ambitious and exceptional students from around the world who desire to study in Canada. The Cape Breton scholarships are highly competitive and are offered based on academic records.
The interested applicants must be enrolled in or already planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate program at the University. Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships can be accessed and applied for by the national and international students who desire pursue their educational goals in Canada.
The Cape Breton University offers assistance to its students financially. For the record, Cape Breton offers more than $2.5 million in bursaries and scholarships to students it admits every year. However, most of these scholarship awards are based on academic performance. Therefore, students apply to CBU with excellent grades have a good chance of being assisted financially.
The scholarships and bursaries CBU offer every year are available for permanent residents, Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international students admitted to study an undergraduate program at Cape Breton. The financial supports students get from CBU yearly have helped a lot of students in achieving their educational goals.
Cape Breton University was established in 1974 and has thousands. It a public university and attracted outstanding students all over the world through its quality educational. It offers a variety of undergraduate programs in Business, Arts, Education, Health Professions, Sustainability, Science.
Summary of Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships:
• Host University: Cape Breton University
• Program: Undergraduate
• Host Country: Canada
• Scholarship Worth: $30,000
• Eligibility Nationality: International students
• Closing Date: Open
Courses & Subjects for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships:
• Visual Studies
Benefits of Cape Breton Entrance Scholarships:
• Orpha Thayer-Scott Scholarship: $10,000
• President’s Scholarship: $20,000
• Fitzgerald Scholarship: $20,000
• Deans’ Scholarship: $10,000
• Schwartz Scholarship: $14,000
• W.M. Reid scholarship: $11,500
• A Chancellor’s Scholarship: $30,000
Eligibility Criteria Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships
• You must be a domestic or international student.
• You must have a minimum 80% average as determined by Cape Breton University to be eligible with no failures.
• You must demonstrate excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
How to Apply for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships?
• The notification from your Future Student account will be sent to the registered email address.
• You are to submit your application, you will need to create a CBU Future Student Account.
• After creating your account, accessing it to upload your documents.
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships offers $30,000 to selected applicants. These scholarships cover recipients’ tuition fee and other educational expenses. If you are contemplating to apply for these scholarships, apply now because it is competitive and the selection is based on academic performance.