Ireland is one of the best countries for foreign students who to study abroad. The portal for the Government of Ireland fully funded scholarships is active for every student willing to pursue their studies in the country. In this blog post, you will find the details of the Government of Ireland fully funded Scholarship like its benefits, application procedure, eligibility criteria and more.
These Scholarships can only be accessed by the foreign students who want to pursue Postgraduate studies. The students who make the final list of this scholarship program will be offered a stipend worth €18,500 per year, a full tuition fee, as well as non-EU fee which worth €5,750 every year, and eligible direct research expenses worth €3,250 every year.
This scholarship program is managed by the Council of Higher Education and sponsored by the Department of Education and Skills in Ireland. This Government of Ireland fully funded Post-graduate program is outstanding in the history of Irish studies, and it is positioning the country in a favourable light.
An Overview Government of Ireland Fully funded scholarships
• Scholarship Sponsor: Government of Ireland
• Scholarship Closes: October 21, 2022
• Scholarship Courses: All disciplines
• Scholarship Duration: One to two-year research, plus three to four-year PhD program
Approved Universities for Government of Ireland Fully funded Scholarship
• Waterford Institute of Technology
• Athens Institute of Technology
• Institute of Technology, Cork
• Dublin College of Computing Technology
• Business School at Dublin
• Institute of Art, Design, and Technology in Dun Laoghaire
• University of Dublin
• University of Dundalk
• Irish Institute of Technology, Galway-Mayo
• Business School at Galway
• The ICD Business School in Dublin
• Griffith College in Dublin
• Dublin Independent College
• Sligo Institute of Technology
• Carlow Institute of Technology
• Tralee Institute of Technology
• University of Limerick
• University of Letterkenny
• Limerick’s Mary Immaculate College
• Dublin’s National College of Art and Design
• University of Maynooth
• Galway, National University of Ireland
• Dublin, National College of Ireland
• Maynooth University, National University of Irelan
• Technological University for Dublin
• Royal College of Surgeons
• Trinity College Dublin
• University College Dublin
• University College Cork
• University of Limerick
Government of Ireland Fully Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants willing to apply for the Government of Ireland fully funded scholarship program should go through the following eligibility criteria and make sure that they are eligible before they proceed with the application.
• The acceptable language for this scholarship program is English language.
• All nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program
• Aspirants must possess a First-class or Upper second class honours Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent degree.
• Aspirants must not have previously submitted two unsuccessful applications to the scheme, as well as strategic partner themes.
• The aspirant applying for PhD scholarships should not possess or had previously possessed an Council Postgraduate Scholarships except the one that would allow them access a research Master’s degree.
• For you to benefit from the Council funding, you must be a fresh person to the academic program and have been accepted formally into the department or university.
• The aspirant applying for a research Master’s scholarship should not possess, or had previously possessed a Council Postgraduate Scholarship.
Application Procedure for Government of Ireland Fully funded Scholarship
Aspirants are advised to follow the below steps to complete their applications of the Government of Ireland fully funded scholarship:
• Aspirants should create an online account and fill out the relevant registration form.
• After, aspirants should click the ‘submit’ button at the bottom of the registration page. The email address they submitted will receive a confirmation email automatically. Aspirants have been issued a username and password following their registrations for the online system.
• Aspirants can start accessing the online system once they have received their username and password.
• Aspirants will see the ‘home’ screen below as they log into the online application system, where they can create, edit and submit their applications before the scholarship closes.
A reasonable number of foreign students will be offered this Government of Ireland fully funded scholarship. However, is squarely on merit. This means those with a poor academic record will not be considered for this scholarship program.