Are you still wishing to study in Germany? The Heinrich Boll Foundation in Germany is now accepting applications from international students for its 2022/2023 scholarships program. This year, Heinrich Foundation will award 1,000 applicants its scholarships. The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships are sponsored by the DAAD foundation and the Heinrich Boll Foundation. This scholarship program is one of the prestigious German scholarship awards.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany don’t charge applicants application fee, and students pursuing their studies at German universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. HBFS Scholarships are offered to students with sterling academical performance and who are recognized as active members of their communities. The applicants must believe in the values of this foundation, which are ecology, sustainability, democracy, human rights, self-determination, and justice.
The Heinrich Foundation Scholarships in Europe adheres to the rules and guidelines given by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and its foreign office. Students will be awarded these scholarships for the entire duration of their study. Students from all academic disciplines and educational institutions are eligible to apply for funding, inasmuch as they demonstrate a commitment to professional and academic careers.
Summary of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship for 2022
• Country: Germany
• Scholarship Sponsor: Heinrich Boll Foundation & DAAD
• Degrees: Masters & Doctoral Degree
• No. of Scholarships: 1,000
• Eligible Nationality: Domestic & International students
• Application Closes: September 1, 2022
Types of Scholarship
The scholarships are in two category. These are:
• Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
• Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral)
Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships Perks
• Master’s Studies:
° Non-EU Student: HBFS offers a monthly allowance worth €850 per month including various allowances.
° EU Student: HBFS offers award worth €649 per month including €300 for book money.
• Ph.D. Studies:
° Non-EU Student: HBFS offers a monthly allowance worth €1,200 including a €100 mobility allowance, and various extra allowances.
• EU Student: HBFS offers €1350 per month stipend including €100 per month allowance for research costs.
The scholarship program is usually offered for two years. However, it can be extended twice by half a year at most.
Documents Required for Heinrich Scholarship
• A complete Application Form
• A Student Enrolment Certificate
• A College or university lecturer Reference Letter
• A University Entrance Qualification or its equivalent.
• A list of academic certificates, if applicants have already initiated their studies.
• International applying for Master’s program should submit a certified copy of their first-degree certificate.
• Upload a German language proficiency. Not less than DSH 2 or Level B2.
Requirements of Application
• An outstanding school grades and academic records.
• The applicants must be a motivated, responsible, reliable persons willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
• A record of the required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
• Applicant’s social engagement
How to Apply?
• Applicants should learn about Heinrich application requirements and application process.
• Applicants should garner information on the Heinrich application process and the requested documents.
• Applicants should register themselves for the online application portal.
• Applicants are advised to complete the Online Application and submit the required documents.
A total of 1,000 qualified applicants will be awarded the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship. The selection process will be based on the applicants’academic records.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIP;