The Australia’s Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021 is now available for all international students.
The Scholarship is Fully Funded and available to Pursue Masters and Doctoral Degree by Research. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master Degree & PhD Degree to all Students from all over the world.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Requirements
- Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Required Documents
- Method of Application
- Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship with $28,597 annum Stipend
- Deadline: December 31, 2021
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia.
Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International students to Study Abroad. RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds also offer.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Method of Application
There is no Separate application to apply for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia. Discuss your interest with your supervisory team.
Then, School of Graduate Research will invite students to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team. Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.