The University of Sydney Business School has open entry for students across the globe in business discipline to apply for the award program which is designed for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarship is usually carried out at the University of Sydney, Australia.
These scholarships are targeted towards offering necessary support to exceptional students who are willing to enrol for the academic study but financially incapacitated. It is an opportunity to also access other several scholarships including those for MBA programmes.
Sponsors: University of Sydney Business School, Australia.
Type: Full scholarship
Number of awards: 100 scholarships per year
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Foreign students
Eligibility: All candidates that wish to apply for this program should be aware of the following requirements:
1. Applicants must be a new Business School student or a commencing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student.
2. Applicants must be a foreign student
3. Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
The scholarship meant to be given out is up to 100 and the award amount ranges from $5,000 to $10,000. This fund will be annually awarded to commencing Business school international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
Mode of Application:
1. There is no separate application to this program. You need to firstly apply and be offered admission.
2. All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by the specified dates above will be considered for a scholarship. Scholarships are usually awarded based on merit and the value will be deducted in the tuition fees. The scholarships are awarded in three rounds per year.
Note: The application deadline varies and you are advised to visit their official website for more information (https://sydney.edu.au/business/study/scholarships/business-school-international-scholarships.html)