Mount Allison undergraduate scholarships: These Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, leadership experience, community service, and work/internships experience. Mount Allison undergraduate scholarships are open for students round the world who want to complete undergraduate degree coursework in Canada.
Mount Allison University International Award: Through Mount Allison University International Award in Canada, outstanding students will obtain BSc from a reputable Canadian university. One of the purpose of the award is to offer assistance to entry/first-year full-time students that demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, community involvement, and/or financial need. Awards may be offered to students who may not meet the full criteria for scholarships and/or bursaries
Mount Allison University is a Canadian primarily undergraduate liberal arts college which was originated in 1839. Mount Allison University is located in Sackville New Brunswick, Canad. It is a Canadian university that offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Mount Allison University Programs
Below are some Mount Allison University programs in Canada
- Mount Allison University International Entrance scholarships and Awards
- Designated scholarships
- External scholarships
Mount Allison University International Entrance scholarships and Awards
Eligibility and Requirements
Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students round the world
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships and Awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: The award is available for entry/first-year full-time students that demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, community involvement, and/or financial need.
Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide proof of one of the following:
- Successful completion of at least three years of academic instruction
- Successful completion of at least 30 credit hours (or equivalent) at a post-secondary institution
- TOEFL score of 90 (internet test), 580 (paper test), 213 (computer test) (DI Code 0939) with no band score lower than 20
- International English Language Testing System – Academic (IELTS) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- Canadian Academic English Test – Computer Edition (CAEL CE) minimum score of 70
- Cambridge English – Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Cambridge English Score of 176
Mount Allison University International Scholarships and Awards Benefits
- Mount Allison University will provide the award amount up to $5,000 for eligible students
- International Entrance scholarships $4,000 to $20,000;
- External scholarships $16,000 ($4,000 renewable over four years).
- Mount Allison University Application Deadline: March 1, annually.
- University or Organization: Mount Allison University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Value of Award: International Entrance scholarships $4,000 to $20,000; Mount Allison University International Award $5,000; External scholarships $16,000 ($4,000 renewable over four years).
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International students can apply all the mentioned scholarships and awards above
- Scholarship and Award can be taken in Canada
How to Apply
To apply for Mount Allison University International Scholarships and Awards, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Supporting Documents: Your academic transcripts and copy of passport will be required.
Requirements for Admission: Applicants have to meet up all the admission requirements of the university.
Visit the mta officially web-page for more details.
In summary, applications are now open for 2020 Mount Allison University International Scholarships, bursaries and Awards. Mount Allison University awards provide students with the opportunity to graduate with recognition of their outstanding service, dedication, and passion for the Mount Allison community at large. These scholarships and awards come with interesting benefits as illustrated above. The eligibility, requirement and how to apply has been stated clearly above. Mount Allison University Application Deadline is March 1, annually.
Share to a friend who needs this