The Dean’s International Scholarship program is currently open within York University’s Schulich School of Business for incoming full-time international students undertaking an MBA or IMBA program.
Each year, selected incoming full-time international Schulich MBA/IMBA students will receive the Dean’s International Scholarship based on demonstrated academic excellence.
See other Scholarship Opportunity:
- Excellence International Awards at École Polytechnique Foundation in France 2021
- Lester B. Pearson International Students Scholarship at University of Toronto 2021
- Margaret Sharp Masters Scholarship at University of Sussex in UK 2021
- Financial Aid for International Students at Knox College USA, 2021
- University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2021, Canada
York University is proud to be one of only 20 Canadian universities to participate in the Schulich Leader Scholarship program. This prestigious scholarship allows promising students to pursue their dreams and become the next global pioneers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) areas of study.
Founded in 1959, York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university, with approximately 55,700 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and over 315,000 staff worldwide. Apart from excellent educational courses, the university provides students with extracurricular activities in schools and colleges.
York University is a comprehensive research-intensive institution. The University is home to a proud tradition of scholarship and the pursuit of discovery and innovation.
Eligibility and Requirements for Dean’s International Scholarship at York University
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA or IMBA
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be from any part of the world
- Must be incoming full-time international Schulich MBA/IMBA students.
Requirements for Admission: To take admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
Language Requirement: All non-native English speakers must provide proof of language proficiency by achieving the following:
- 0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension) TOEFL.
- 100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension) Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02.
- Applicants with English as a second language have the opportunity to enrol in the MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program before beginning their studies.
The total value of the award is 6,000 that will be a contribution toward educational expenses of students.
Brief Description for Dean’s International Scholarship at York University
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Value of Award: 6000
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
How to Apply for Dean’s International Scholarship at York University
There is no separate application is not required for Dean’s International Scholarship. Once your application is accepted for an applicable course, you will automatically be considered for this application.
Assisting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
Requirements on Admission: To take admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
Visit Dean’s International Scholarship at York University official webpage for more details.
In conclusion, Dean’s International Scholarship at York University is now open for interested applicants. The scholarship will supports incoming full-time international students undertaking an MBA or IMBA program. The eligibility, requirements, benefits and how to apply for the Dean’s International Scholarship at York University have been stated clearly above. Application deadline is November 20, 2020.
See other Opportunity to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Top Paying Engineering & Cyber Security Job? Check Out Canada
- 2021/2022 University of Sydney Business School International Awards
- 2021 Australian Government Research Scholarship in Australia
- Step By Step Guide: How to Apply for U.S.A Visa
- How To Immigrate to Canada as a Doctor