How You Can Make Money As A Kid and How You Can Go About It
Every one tends to be useful in one way or the other. All categories of age be it teen or adult or old can actually engage in one way of activity or another. In fact, there are various methods these people can adopt that would earn them money legitimately.
So as a kid, you can also get money online or offline. It is very possible and we shall be discussing how you can go about it in this article.
Also, we shall be discussing both online and offline jobs kids can do that would earn them cool cash. When you are below the age of 18years old, you are typically regarded as teen and this article shall discuss how you can get money with this age regardless of your educational level or experience. Therefore, people above 18years old might be fall into the said category and hence not regarded as kids in this article.
The kids can actually make money from different programs and tasks whether online or offline. Perhaps, such money can help you add to your financial strength and enable you to carry out some financial deals as you might desire. You might choose to buy books, clothes, games or food or any other things which you don’t want your parents to still do for you. And with the help of this article, you can personally do these stuffs and get paid for it. That means there is actually no restricting to making money so far it is legitimate and not fraudulent. What you only need is the motivation and the right things you need to do which will get you money even when schooling.
How To Go About This?
As a kid, you can make money in two forms basically through online or offline.
Firstly, let us talk about the online scope:
Do we really know that the time spent online could yield money apart from the fun therein? Kids can actually engage in some online stuff that would earn them money in return so instead of wasting that precious time strolling around the web, it can be used to earn money legitimately. So as a teen, the following things can earn you money online.
1. When You Do Online Survey: Business owners nowadays rely on survey to help them promote their brands. It is due to this effect that some online survey sites accept kids that are under 18 to fill up their survey and get paid. One of the interesting online survey sites is SurveyJunkie which has numerous members and pays legitimately. Upon completing the survey, you will be compensated by the agency for the information given most especially which aim to help them boast their market stance so those recommendations would be used to plan their business. So as a kid, when you are able to give them valuable answers to their questions, you will be rewarded.
2. When You Play Online Games: It is fun to play games on mobile devices and kids most especially find interesting to engage in this act. While it is good to catch fun, do you know that you can actually make money when you play games online? It is very possible; there are websites and apps that reward you when you play games online. Most especially when you engage in a challenge or when you win a task. Apps like card games, ball games, dice games etc can actually pay you when you play online. The interesting part of it is that most of these websites do not necessarily mind the age but rather the capacity to play the game is their own requirement. So regardless of your age status, you can play games online and get paid.
3. When You Sell Your Writing Online: We can’t dispute the fact that people are talented in different forms. Some are skillful in sport while others might be in dancing or creative arts. Irrespective of the skill anyone might possess, there are indeed opportunities to explore each individual. A good way to make money online is when you are skillful in writing whereby you compose and sell your writing online for people to read and learn from. This shows that you can actually make money irrespective of your age when you are good at writing. There are series of what can be written such as poems, children’s books or short stories. What you only need to do is to get a genuine marketplace to sell the books you wrote. We have different publishing industries that can pay you for poems and other literature works. This means that no matter the nature of your writing skill be it poetry or others you can have medium to sell it and get your money. Apart from the above listed, you can also write promotional articles, newsletters and many more for people that needs good contents for their blogs or websites and you will be paid. However, your earning depends solely on how good and resourceful your writings are.
4. Own A Blog: Technology has made a lot of people to be creative and generate legitimate money from their wishful thinking. A good source of this is blogging. Even when you are still below 18, you can still partake in this job and earn your money. What you need to do is by creating a blog and then fill it up with captivating contents which will drive traffic to your page so when there are enough visitors on your site, you can then monetize it by selling advertising space. The way you make money through blogging depends on how you are able to manage and promote your blog. There are varieties of design you can put into it that would generate enough traffic such as you can put affiliate link therein with necessary contents for your audience to purchase particular products or perform some actions on your site. You can also share products review and sponsor brands on your blog which would earn you money. This means that you have the opportunity to generate as much as you can through blogging.
5. When You Are A Social Media Influencer: Some people are good when operating social media platforms and it doesn’t depend on age as there are countless number of teens operating social media efficiently and effectively. However, the skill can be used to generate money with proper linkage. As a kid, if you have the skills to manage those social media platforms very well then you can make money from it. What you will mostly do is by helping other people share contents, edit their posts and boast their followers. In fact, it might just be when you help them manage feedbacks from Facebook or Twitter or any other platforms. By doing so, you are working as a social media manager for those people and you will be compensated for your actions. Also, you can serve as social media influencer when you have a large number of followers and there are business owners or companies out there needs to generate more clients, so when you help them product their products through your account, you get paid for your action. This means that, with the large number of followers you have in your account, you can actually make money from it by simply advertising other people’s products on your account. However, before you can benefit from this scope, you need to firstly develop your account and have enough followers.
6. When You Can Transcribe Audio Files: As a kid, this opportunity is also open for you most especially when you are good and efficient in typing. You will be paid for transcribing audio files into texts. There are numerous transcribing jobs out there such as people or business industry that need people to transcribe speeches, lectures or other audio files to written documents. It is very easy to do but the only requirement is for you to have good listening character to ease your transcribing. You also need to know how to write effectively in order to benefit from this.
7. When You Are A Translator: Not everyone can do this particular job but there are many kids that are gifted in knowing different languages. If you are part of them, this is a good opportunity for you to make money online. When you are good in writing and speaking some languages you can be contact by different people or business agencies to help them translate languages in such a way that you will help them translate a document written in one language to another language. Such as you can translate English to Turkish or French to English and so on. This job is accessible to anyone regardless of the age which means teens can also participate and get paid. What it only requires is the proficiency in the language and when you are qualified, you will be paid once your work is approved.
8. When You Are An Online Tutor: There are kids that are talented in some specific field of study where others lack. Therefore, another way to make money online is when you work as an online tutor for other kids. For example if you are good in a particular subject or topic, you can teach your other kids online and get paid. There are websites that operate this type of job and you only need to sign up so as to get linked up with the other kids that need that particular tutoring. Age might not be a barrier in this course so far you have the capacity to teach the said topic or subject, you might however be subjected to assessment test in order to confirm your claim and when passed, you are good to go. Some of the websites include tutorvista.com,schoolsolver.com, tutor.com and so on.
How To Make Money Offline As A Kid:
We have so far discussed what kids can do online to generate money; however there are other tasks that can be done offline and get you paid. Some of them are discussed below:
1. Be A Babysitter: If you are among those that loves to play with babies a lot, as a kid this is a good way for you to make money. You can make money as a babysitter whereby you help the parents to take care of their baby when they are out of home. You only need to be polite and sincere in this task as you are free to choose your schedule at convenient. Babysitters usually earn good income and as a kid you can do this easily. Some of the sites you can link up with parents that needs babysitters include nannylane.com, care.com, sitter.com and many more.
2. Be A Dog Walker: People that are passionate about dogs often find this task interesting. If you are a teen and always enjoys moving around or playing with dogs, this is a better way to do it and earn your money. You can be a dog walker and get paid. What you only need to do is by walking the dogs for morning or afternoon or evening and gets paid. You can visit dog owners and help them walk their dogs around cool places which are needed for fresh air and exercises; this will get you paid afterwards.
3. When You Can House Sit For House Owners: Some people don’t like to leave their house with nobody inside and that is why they are interested in people that can house sit. As a teen, you can be contacted to house sit for a house owner and get paid. You will only do this when the owner of the house isn’t around or has travelled. You might be told to pick calls, clean the home, feed the pets and be in the house. You can choose to be a house sitter in your area and get your money. This means that you can be a house sitter and get paid even as a teen.
- Why You Need to Start Drinking From A Copper Cup
- How To Earn Money By Reselling Your Tickets And Where To Sell It
Note: Right from this article we can all see that there are genuine ways to make money regardless of the age. The kids can also key into some jobs and get rewarded. Just check out your suitable one and go for it.